What's On Chasedom

created at TagCrowd.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Swing....and aaaaaaaaaa MISS!

To NOT have a post today regarding the Senate race in Massachusetts you would have to chain me to my bedpost and listen to my incessant screaming for 24 hours. It's probably impossible! I woke up this morning singing at the top of my lungs an off pitch, multiple key hybrid combination of the Hallalujah Chorus and the Doxology. It scared my son!

I can sum up my sentiments of obama-tics with a baseball metaphor. Obama's decision to make sweeping reform based on far leftist principles is the equivalent of a baseball player swinging for the fences. Knowing that a base hit will further steady progress, he decides to up-the-stakes. Swinging for the fences, in one foul swoop, could perpetuate the team into an instant win and depending on the circumstance...into the hall of fame. Conversely, a miss could be devastating. In the case of the Democrats it is the beginning of the end. From health care to majorities in the house and senate the ramifications will be huge. The decision to push through the desires of the American people has bitten Obama and teammates in the proverbial ass! Unlike the dog that sends a warning bite...the american people will see their backsides as a giant raw pot roast and we've been forced to hunger after founding principles of this great republic! Children...look away...it's not going to be pretty! Swing...and aaaaaaaaaaaaa Miss!

We don't deserve news and the deliverance from this legislation, but God has bestowed it upon us anyway. This is the very reason I celebrate!

A few good reads regarding this post:

Of All Places - Blog and Mablog

No comments:

Powered By Blogger